One Happy Couple. Two Vivacious Boys.One Unpredictable & Fantastic adventure.
Monday, March 5, 2007
Almost Two!!!!
I cannot believe we are about a month away from Henry being two years old. My how time flys!! Henry is changing more and more everyday. His newest word is "help" and boy does he ask for it A LOT!!!!! He is really doing and saying more and more things. Our newest thing is when he is in one of his "whining" moods and is crying over every little thing, we tell him to go to his room and cry it out. He waks down the hall crying, making sure we hear him, enters his room, belts out one more "I-want-to-make-you-feel-really-bad" whine and before we know it, he is playing happily in his room, like nothing was ever bothering him. I guess he just needs alone time. Don't we all!!!! He is really a sweet boy, if you stump your toe, he walk up, pats you on the back, and says "ok?" Or he will just randomly(unless he wants something) come up to you and give you a big hug and kiss. John is doing well, he has been really busy latley, I cannot wait until spring break, 4 days!!! We are trying to close on the house we currently live in, but as anyone knows, that is not a quick process. Weather has been beatiful and I hope this finds everyone in good spirits. DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THE NEW PICS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment