I really like this picture....
We celebrated Father's Day Saturday and Sunday. We celebrated for my Dad on Saturday because he was going out to eat with his father on Sunday. Henry enjoys spending time with Paw-Paw and I believe it was a nice day for my Dad as well. He came over and had dinner with us, I had bought John a Blizzard Ice Cream Cake from Dairy Queen and he was nice enough to share it with my Dad as well. How sweet, you try to teach them values and they finally get it.. Ha...

All in all it was a great Father's Day. Henry is truely in awe of his Daddy. His new thing is "My Daddy!!!"
Cake always brings great conversation...
Paw-Paw is so S-I-L-L-Y!!!
Then, on Sunday we let Daddy sleep in, gave him his gift, then went and ran Daddy errands, Home Depot, stuff like that. We ate at his favorite Mexican Resturant. It was great family time and John had a nice day with us focused on him. Considering it rained like crazy.
All in all it was a great Father's Day. Henry is truely in awe of his Daddy. His new thing is "My Daddy!!!"
2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a wonderful father's day. I wish we could go eat some good mexican food, they don't do mexican right in nc. Your dad looks great playing with Henry!
Ice cream blizzard cakes?? I've never heard of them, but they sound delicious! Glad you guys had a great Father's Day! Beautiful family picture!
Post a Comment