Letters to my darlings:

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Henry's New Hat & Thanksgiving

John bought Henry a "Big Boy" hat just like Daddy. Surprisingly he wears it most of the time. He looks so handsome in the hat and all he wants to play is baseball!!!! It is so cute.




We went over to my Grandmother's house today. Spent some time there, then we went to see The Bee Movie, (cute show), then Henry wanted to stay at Grammy's house. All in all it was a good Holiday. I am so Thankful for my family and the life we have, I wouldn't want it any other way, (well minus the debt, HA!) Otherwise, I hope everyone had a blessed Thanksgiving!!!

Big surprise, playing with cars...

Henry & his cousins...


We are looking forward to Christmas this year, I believe Henry is going to have a blast, he is all excited about the tree and the "pretty lights". Hope this finds everyone well and happy.

4 comments:

jeanna said...

I am glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving. We are being blessed here too by Robbie and Michelle and their boys being with us, it is like having family here. Henry is adorable in his hat!

SK said...

Wow, the big kid hat looks so cute on him. I am glad that you had a good Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving! I'm sure the Christmas Holiday will be full of joy this year. The kids are already so excited to see Christmas light going up!

Courtney said...

Mandy, Henry is SOO cute! Brittany said you wanted to wait a couple of more years for another baby, but you should have one now since you make such cute kids! Ha,ha!! :)