Letters to my darlings:

Sunday, April 13, 2008

HENRY'S 3rd BIRTHDAY!!

I cannot believe our little guy is 3. He is so full of energy and has a spectacular personality, even though sometimes it gets him into trouble, he is a blast to be around and he makes us very proud. Henry had about 3 days of birthday fun. It started on Friday when he had a party at daycare with his friends. Friday was actually Henry's sitter's (Stephanie) birthday as well. We had a dual party Friday. Saturday was Henry's birthday party, what a success & sooooo much fun. Much thanks goes out to both our parents for helping where they could to bring everything together to make Henry's 3rd birthday party run smoothly and I do believe everyone had a great time. I love having everyone out at our place enjoying themselves. It is nice for family & friends to get together and just enjoy themselves. Thank you to everyone who came to be part of such a special memory for us. Today, was Henry's actual birthday. We ate breakfast with John's parents and then took him shopping with some of his birthday money; where he bought himself his 1st pair of converse shoes and a pack of trucks!! I will let the pictures do the rest, again we want to thank everyone who came out to be apart of our special guy's special day!!!

Henry with Stephanie & his friends from daycare!

Henry is totally cheesin' it!

The Grammy's just hanging out!

Nanny attempting the moonwalk!

John & his Dad grillin'

Blowing out those candles!

Opening gifts! He did well, looked for the card & said thank-you. Momma was proud.

Giving Great-Grammy a Thank-You Hug!!

Paw-Paw gave him a C-O-O-L bike!!

Henry with Grammy & Grandpaw-paw Bente

Family Birthday Pic!

Hanging out on the moonwalk...

Henry & his 1st pair of Converse!!
I am ready for what this year will bring and I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family to share all my memories with. Henry is growing fast and I am just so grateful that he is in my life.

2 comments:

jeanna said...

What fun! It looks like you guys had a blast. Birthday parties are always so fun. I am enjoying my time with my folks right now, my dad is attempting to put together a swingset for the kids, what fun!

Courtney said...

Wow, Henry is growing up so fast! Looks like it was a great party! I love your backyard...next house that we buy will have trees already grown!!