Letters to my darlings:

Monday, May 19, 2008

Summeritis has kicked in...

I have 10 days until summer vacation and it cannot come fast enough!!! We have just been piddling in the yard, fishing in the pond, and hoping that the pool water will hurry up and warm up.


I'll tell you this one is ALL boy, I know the day is coming when I reach into his pocket and find a frog! Henry found a frog on the side of the house, I didn't think he would ever leave the frog alone!



We got Henry this cool (Coast Guard Approved) life vest from Wal-Mart, it rocks, it lets him be independent and move freely around the pool, while making him do swimming motions to move! Plus, he loves it. We have been able to go swimming twice, the water is still a little cool, so we don't stay in too long.


We have been fishing in the pond a lot lately. Henry is his Daddy's son, he is a natural with the fishing pole and he amazes me how he just grabs the fish like John taught him and throws them back into the pond, no hesitation!




We got the bubble machine out the other day and it was at least an hour of entertain for both Henry and Outlaw.




Finally, we bought Henry and slip -n- slide, we have to push him, but he has fun just playing the the water!!



Hugs and Kisses to everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

SK said...

What a neat life vest. I understand the want to swim as it is all I hear in my house as well. That is so funny that the dog chaces the bubbles that made me laugh. And the last picture of blowing kisses is sooooo cute. I LOVE IT! Take care and summer will be here soon. (at least you get to be off) :o)

jeanna said...

What sweet pictures, Henry is so cute. It is so fun to see our children love the same things we do.