I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a safe New Year!!! I cannot believe my Christmas break is already over. Though I did not accomplish everything on my list, I did enjoy staying home. Ahhhh! The best part of being a teacher, vacations!! ;) We repainted our room and decorated Jayce's room. We are very pleased about how the room turned out!! (I'll post pictures later!) Instead of writing way too much, I will let the pictures explain what we have been up to!!!!
Santa's Christmas Morning Surprise!
Henry enjoyed all of his gifts, he was so fun to watch open gifts this year, because he was able to tell us what he wanted and for him to open the present and see that it was something that he had been wanting, his reaction was priceless.
ALL the boys (& I mean ALL the boys) playing with Henry's race track!
Painting: Henry was a huge help when paint (more like huge mess), but at least he feels that he helped out!!
New Year's Eve: This was a fun evening, we had our close friends over and then we surprised John, by his fmaily showing up as well and we all brought in the new year together, just hanging out and playing Wii!!!
Monster Jam 2009!!! This was our 2nd year to attend the Monster Jam show at the Reliant Stadium, it is such an awesome event!! We had great seats and and a great time!!!
Today is our 7th wedding anniversary!! It was a great day considering I had to go back to work. John proved that there is still a romantic deep down, I received a beatiful bouqet of roses and an awesome necklace. We had a nice dinner ALONE at the Melting Pot. I cannot believe it has been 7 years, I am looking forward to the years ahead.
Jayce is moving and grooving in the tummy, he is constantly moving, (usually keeping me awake), I have my next appointment next Thursday!!!
Till next time...XOXO
2 comments:
I love that ya'll let H paint. I am sure he feels very big when helping like that. Way to go mom. I am glad you enjoyed you rtime off. I am jelous of your time off. :o) Come on...where are the belly pics?
Happy late Christmas and New Years!! :) Yes, I'm finally emerging from the holidays and back on a schedule! LOL! :) That race track DOES look like fun! I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas and New Years! Your dad looks so young still--just like he did when we were in high school. I'm glad to hear the pregnancy is going so smooth--it's going by fast!!
Post a Comment