Letters to my darlings:

Monday, December 7, 2009

I promise...

I promise by the end of the week, I will have updated pictures on what we have been up to. I can say, these last few weeks have been chaotic!! Started out with me not feeling well and then Henry came into our room that morning running fever as well. Then I became even sicker. We were heading on a trip south (picutres will follow), so we were trying to clean, decorate, etc. Boxes are still in my kitchen from that. When we get home from our trip, I get sick again, ugh, still getting over that. I still need to decorate, we had a wedding to par-take in, and I met up with some friends from high school. No regrets, just majorally busy and I am hoping this week will be a bit slower, at least so I can get my house back together FINALLY!!! Then we are off to the Flander's Family Christmas this weekend. Hurry up Christmas break!! I will post later this week, I Promise...

No comments: