Us on the first night at the casino:
I love that we travel to a different state that is rich in culture and food and we choose Raising Canes, which is a favorite we eat at home! Ha!
Those of you who know me well, know I heart starbucks!! This was a Whataburger that was turned into a starbucks. We called it Whatabuck!! 1. Since when does a Whataburger not make it???
We stayed at a Bed and Breakfast in downtown, it was a plantation home that was over 125 years old. It was really pretty, but very cold at night.
Out last day of the trip. It was such a blessing to be able to reconnect and be John and Mandy again. We love our life and our boys, but like I said you tend to lose yourself when the kiddos are so young. We vowed to take a trip like this at least once a year.
On another note: This weather. Crazy. Our pond has been frozen for 4 days now. Though the ice is becoming thinner, on Saturday and Sunday it was thick. Our ducks had no idea what to think and Henry and John were two little boys playing outside. I have some great videos, but they take a while to upload and I will do that hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
Just PONDering!! Ha!
They even got the RC car out and was driving it on the pond.
Henry started karate this past Saturday. He loved it!! He cannot wait until this Saturday, he keeps asking is it time to go to karate, yet??
Random Pictures:
Stay warm.
XOXO
2 comments:
I am so glad you guys had a good time, it really is wonderful to get to reconnect and just be with each other. I really like the bangs, you look beautiful, miss you girl.
Happy Anniversary. 8 years is such a blessing.
And I can believe how big your dd is.
Post a Comment