Letters to my darlings:

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wanted: Henry Allen Bente

FOR: Grand Theft Auto
LAST SEEN: 2/26/11
REWARD: 1 Million Dollars

Henry had a project this weekend where he had to make a wanted poster since they were learning about cowboys, etc. I know it is not very cowboyish, but this is how we roll in the Bente household.We mohawked his hair and put him in a leather jacket and boots and headed outside for a photo shoot. I told him to look "tough", this is what I got.

I love this one!
He is really my little softy...
"Stealing Mom's Ride"
Outlaw, his partner in crime!
This is the start of his project for school:

I think I am having more fun than Henry is. ;) The pictures turned out so cute tough, I had to share. Have a nice weekend. XOXO


3 comments:

jeanna said...

The pictures are so great, very funny! Henry is a ham, wish K and N would enjoy taking pictures!

HS2College said...

love, love it! Oh the joys of boys!

Ashley said...

What a cool project! I am sure his teacher loved it. The pictures are great!