I cannot believe it has been 6 years already french fry. I still remember hearing your cry the moment you took your first breathe. I remember thinking, that is my child and I remember this uncontrollable urge to protect you. I felt so much in that moment, anxiety, pure joy, and what I now know as unconditional love. I want so much for you and I am so proud of who you are becoming. You are polite, compassionate, whitty, and so intelligent. There are not enough words to express what you mean to me. All I can do is soak you and your rays up and enjoy every second of your childhood. I love you Henry Allen Bente. Your Dad and I are so immensly proud of you and we encourage you to keep trying new things and live your life with your head held high and be confident in all you do. XOXO
Newborn:
1 Year Old
2 Years Old
3 Years Old
4 Years Old
5 Years Old
6 Years Old
Henry told me he didn't want to go out to eat for his birthday this year because when he was 4 they put whip cream in his face! Ha, we thought it was hilarious, obviously, he did not think so. We celebrated his birthday this evening, because John has to be out of town tomorrow, but he gets to have a friend over tomorrow to make up for Dad being out of town. Have a good week!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment