Letters to my darlings:

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Funny Post:

I am going to let the pictures do the talking in a bit. First, Henry was fishing in our pond and caught a good sized bass and was V-E-R-Y proud of his acomplishment. He did this all on his own, he casted out in the pond, hooked the fish, and reeled in the big guy.
I have some really cute pictures of both the boys on my phone, but for some reason, my email is not downloading properly and I am having technical difficulties, so hopefully at a later date.

{NOW....}

For the FUNNY part of the post: The other morning (Henry was still asleep), Jayce and I went outside and played with the bubble machine. I grabbed my camera and sat down. This is what happened in the next 5 minutes or so. (I should note, he brings me the gel and asks me to fix his hair!) I call this...

***THE MANY FACES OF JAYCE***








I am in over my head with this one family and friends!! ;) He is so cute and little stinker at the same time. :) Happy Friday everyone!!

XOXO

No comments: