Letters to my darlings:

Friday, August 12, 2011

A Surprise Visit!

How fun was that? F-U-N! What is the surprise you ask?? Last weekend, they had a surprise party for Taylor and Mykel. I got the text and made the decision that me and the boys would head down south to surprise my favorite niece and nephew. Though we ran into some drama on the way down, I am so glad we made the trip, even if it was a quick one.

First off, we didn't want the cousins to miss seeing each other all day, so Jessica had the idea to go to Chic-fil-a and surprise them. So, they ordered and we showed up a bit later and just casually stood in line to order and after it finally sunk in that it was us, the look on their faces was priceless:



I LOVE IT!!!

Then we just hung out for the rest of the day, trying very hard not to let it slide that there was a surprise party planned!!! Here are a few pictures from the party. (Jess, I will email you what I have!)


Jayce & Grandpa playing a game of Hello!
The look on their faces were priceless!

Hanging out at the party...



I always love it when me and John get a good pic in!!

The school year is officially starting for me. The first month is always chaotic, so hopefully I can get one more post up and then the blog will  most likely stay quiet for a bit. ;) Just until things settle into our school routine. Hope everyone has a great weekend. 




No comments: