Letters to my darlings:

Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Fall!

I love cool weather, I wish it would have stayed longer. My spirits are high though, because I know it will come back! We have been so busy with work and school that we have not had much time for pictures. :(
Hopefully this will change, since I see the pumpkin patch in our near future! Here is what I have, most are honestly from my phone.
Jayce was amazed by the rain!
He stayed like this for about a half an hour!
Henry and his dog!
My coffee addict...
We had Family Reading Night at Henry's school, it was so neat, he had picked out three books to read to me, it was a neat experience, and I cannot wait until the next time.
Jayce thought it was cool too.
We ended the night at the book fair!
Jayce loves Thomas!
Hopefully by the end of the weekend there will be pumpkin patch pics. Have a great weekend. 

No comments: