Henry received his first official report card and I am proud to say he got ALL A's!!! I am so proud at how hard he works and how determined he is to learn the material and be good at math, reading, and writing.
Way to go Henry!!!
Today is my Nan's birthday (1/24), we decided to throw her a surprise party this past weekend and I was so relieved to pull it off and truly surprise her. She pours her heart into the family and it was wonderful to do something for her. Happy Birthday Nan; we love you.
@@@ Picture Time @@@
Waiting for midnight:
Jayce discovered dandelions
Football is Henry's new passion, so these two spend lots of time playing outside.
Insert "mom, mom, mom": That's what he was doing here!
For Nan's birthday my CIL Ashley and I met up at the park and took pictures of the cousins together (I guess 2nd cousins, IDK, I get confused on that!) These are some of the shots, I took 154 pictures and I was happy with a lot of them. I had to pick and choose for the post to capture the moment. ;)
I love this picture of Jayce!
This was the ONLY picture I captured with all 5!!!
My "vision" was with all 5 & the signs, but we settled for this picture!
The toddlers!
Henry and his newest gap in his teeth!
He is a toot, but he is a cute toot!!!
The boys! Luke is actually behind Jayce, if only he was leaning to the left a bit or your right!
I love my handsome Henry. (he is getting a haircut Thursday!)
Nan's surprise party: We brought in the food, decorations, etc.
I love this picture because every kid is occupied, even Brandon!
Helping Nan blow out her candles!
Of course, he has to do a silly picture!
We TRIED to get a great-grandkid picture, this was the best we could do. Jayce was refusing to be in the picture, so I would count to 3 and John would raise him up to be in the picture. He is screaming so loud that Austin is staring at him, I think Summer is trying to ignore him, Henry knows to keep smiling, and Luke just wants down. Good Times!
Love ya'll
XOXO



No comments:
Post a Comment