Henry L-O-V-E-S football and is in the middle of a flag football clinic, he got noticed on the first day and received a sportsmanship medal. He is doing well and settling in better and better with each practice. He starts his first season on April 21st!
This is Jayce hiding in the backseat!
Over Spring break, Layla and I braved the zoo, I think the real animals present were the crowds of people, but we managed to make it and the kids had a blast. I however, will never go during spring break AGAIN.
I have a lot of these type pictures.
I did not take very many pictures, keeping up with 4 kids, and 2 being the age of 2 kept us very busy!
St. Patty's Day & AvaKat's Party: we started the top o' the morning with green eggs and Lucky Charms, I have to admit they were skeptical...
I love my little part Irish boy and the window in his teeth!!
And I love my wear-the-same-jersey-every-single-day munchkin too!!!
Eating ice cream at Ava's birthday party!!
Ava's party wore this kid out!!!
Pa Pa letting Henry drive the tractor.
Last week Henry won the Parkway Pride Award, I am so glad we have an awesome librarian and she watched my class while I went to Henry's school to be part of this. His teacher's words were so sweet. They made momma tear up & very proud.
All the winners.
My special man!!
Ringing the school bell.
It has been awhile since we got a good pic together.
Jayce had enough of his long locks and declared "mom, I need a hair cut!" It was so cute, he kept telling me over and over...
The new rocker do!! Yes, he tells us to fix his hair!!!
Spring has arrived: we are getting ready for the Par-tay and that means getting our yard in shape. I love this time of year.
I made these pots and planted the annuals,
John made me a stump planter, I think this turned out spectacular!
Henry cracks me up, he sits there and complains about going clothes shopping, yet ends up posing and playing around!!
Future Top Gun...
This was Jayce's find of the day, he walked around with the pink hat on and then brought me one, so I could "have one like Jayce!"
Finally, my Angry Henry Bird!!!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures, that was our March, I really need to think about the camera more and take more pictures. I am so slacking in that area. Hope you have had a wonderful March.XOXO












No comments:
Post a Comment