Letters to my darlings:

Friday, February 15, 2013

What a Valentine's Day we had. John and I don't make a big deal of the holiday in respects to our marriage, we have our anniversary and the lithe daily things that mean more, but being a parent, the day takes on a different, more fun meaning!!! I love to see the kids get excited about the parties, the cards, and of course the candy! :) Plus, I have fun being creative on the valentines they will hand-out! This year was no exception, it was fun considering we had school/work. They painted, sorted their goodies, and I think I have it down finally, their Valentine Goody bags from me and John!!! Hope everyone had a sweet Valentine's day.

We started off the evening with some painting.
 I love this one and the head-to-head painting!
 Then they opened their goodie bags.


I love the look on Hen's face!
 Jayce showing off his monkey that his sweetheart Kate gave him. (insert eye-roll)
 My Valentines
Jayce is really concentrating on his letters!



Showing off their gifts from Grandma & Grandpa Bente
 I have a thing for owls, mostly in my classroom, I have a bulletin board of funny e-cards, etc, I found this one and I just love it!!!!
 I want to mention my two older cousins, their families had a rough week this week and I would like to request that you keep them in your prayers this week. I pray for peace and comfort for you guys.

Have a nice weekend,
XOXO


No comments: