Letters to my darlings:

Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer 2013: Part 1

We are living up our Summer, trying to make every moment count. Here is what what we have been up to:


 The boys collect rocks from around the pool, it drives me crazy, so I came up with the idea to paint them and put them around the pool for decoration. They loved the idea and it actually is very cute. Plus, I don't have buckets of rocks in my house!!!



 We took The boys and Henry's friend Nic to a restaurant on Lake Conroe. John has a machine in there, we fed fish, and then the owner took us out on his boat. 



 Jayce chillin' at Homie Depot!
To my surprise and satisfaction, the boys have come to love our trips to the library!!
Jayce tuckered out from a day of shopping!
Playing in the rain!
Independence Day!!!!!








Every kid should be able to make a chair tent and sleep in it!!!
Brothers....
I saw this spool at one of the companies by John's work and I had to have it! He stained it and I painted the TX flag on top. I pretty proud of the outcome!!!

Jayce helping me clean the pool!!
Henry went camping, so I had a froyo date!!!

Hope everyone is staying cool and enjoying summer, because the Bente Family is having a blast. We cannot wait to hang out with friends, see The Brown Family, and the Zavala Family in a week!!!! WooHoo!!!

No comments: