Letters to my darlings:

Friday, January 10, 2014

Grab some coffee and enjoy!

2014. I cannot believe it is already here. I cannot believe Henry will be nine soon and Jayce will be 5. I really don't understand how time flies like this. Looking back on 2013, it was a good year. Henry found his passion for football and I think he gained a lot of confidence in his abilities. Jayce, started Pre-K and has flourished in the program he is in. He has found a love for coloring, reading, and learning, which he did not truly have a year ago.


Start date is at the end of September 2013 (I know, sorry for that). We had a great visit from John's parents, the boys love when Grandma and Grandpa get to visit.
John and Henry went hunting in late September, so that left little man to hang out with, we went to go and grab some pumpkins to paint and I ended up with this great picture. 

 And this picture too!!!
Henry thought it was soooo cool to go hunting with dad. They had a great time and came home with some birds. 



In earlier October we had some nice weather outside, Henry has to read when he gets home from school, I went to check on him one afternoon and couldn't find him, thinking he was playing outside, I went to get on to him and this is what I found. Melted my English teacher heart. <3 p="">
This is typical of an afternoon, if Henry can fish, then he will fish ANY chance he gets. 
So, I was very lucky this year and did not have to do the Trick or Treat thing, I really do not enjoy Halloween, our neighborhood does not have any visitors, so I dread going somewhere to do this. Instead, we bought tickets to the UH game and had a blast!!!! Go COOGS!!


I got this shot one afternoon and I just love the joy in their faces. 

Our Thanksgiving craft!! So cute and we had fun making their foot turkeys. 
We went to visit John's family for Thanksgiving, we made ornaments and had our 2nd annual Turkey Bowl!







Christmas Time: Best Christmas to date. The boys were extremely excited and soaked up every minute!!! I will post those when I get home, I cannot get the pictures to save the right way!






No comments: