Wow, is it really already Christmas? Don't get me wrong, I like life to pass slowly, cruising mode, but man it feels like we are in a jet plane! Honestly, I would like this school year to be over, I'd like a year under my belt with my new challenges. ;)
Fourth grade is agreeing with Henry very well. He absolutely loves his teachers and he is flourishing. Straight A's, he won second place in his class's spelling B; this mean that he is going to the next round, he will compete against all the 4th graders. He is excited and wants to move on. So proud of that kid. Football is
Kindergarden is going well for J-man. This kid...boy are we in for it when he gets older. What am I talking about we are IN it now. I keep saying I am going to keep a journal of Jayceisms; I will do that. Add that to my list. ;) He is so charming, witty, and smart. At the same time, stubborn, moody, and mouthy. It is so darn cute it is hard to get on to him at times. I was talking to John the other day and I was telling him something to the effect of "Well, I would do this, because blah, blah blah." Jayce chimes in "Because that's how you roll Mom!" Exactly kid!!He id doing well in school, at least we are not having crying fits in the morning because of "bubbles" in his socks or underwear being too tight, etc. He gets bored and tends to shut down a bit, but all in all he is learning and growing. I am thankful for his teacher and her endless patience. He will be playing in his second season of flag football in January, he is super excited and keeps telling us that he is going to run fast and pull flags.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few months.
Jayce writing his letter to Santa.
Bente/Zavala Christmas Photo:
Kids table at Thanksgiving...cute Tay-Tay
Best big cousin EV-ER
After Turkey Bowl 3: Family Pic
Outdoor Jenga
Turkey Bowl 3:
3rd place in his last football tournament!
Grammy and Henry warming up by the fire.
Me and J-Man staying warm at closing ceremonies:
Look at the change in this kid from the beginning of football to the end.
It was COLD!
Received MVP Offensive Lineman...needless to say his hard work paid off and he was proud...look at that smile!
J's turkey disguised as a fireman!
COOG football!!!
Halloween: mad scientist and of course a football player...
Love this pic, he was always so good at Henry's practices...
Pumpkin decorating:
More COOG football, this time with Mom and Dad!
I don't know what they are doing, but they sure look cute!
Henry "Unleash the beast" Bente!!! Again, couldn't be prouder of this boy. And that #!!!! #25 #gohenry
Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year if I don't post before then!!!
XOXO






















No comments:
Post a Comment