![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |
One Happy Couple. Two Vivacious Boys.One Unpredictable & Fantastic adventure.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Father Day Pics...
So, for Father's Day, I take pictures every year of Henry in something that John is interested in, like last year I put him in a fly fishing vest with John's Grandfather's Old FLy fishing rod, really, cute, but dangerous during the pictures. I did not want to take out the pole again, so I thought it would be cute, if he were "Walking in Daddy's Shoes". Plus, Aunt Tarrah (you rock) had a baseball hat, glove, and a ball, so that turned out really cute as well. Anyway, have a good day and Enjoy the pics....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Henry is such a cutie...Thie pics are great. I really like the one of him at the beach!
Keishla
What a great idea! I know daddy will love them!
Post a Comment