Letters to my darlings:

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Little H and his pool!!!!!

I love summer time, I don't know how I work. Spending this extra time with Henry is spoiling me. The weather is great and we are spending most of our time outdoors. With lots of sunscreen to boot!!!! Daddy decided he was going to mow today, so Henry and I decided we would lounge in Little H's pool. Well he mostly played in it and I decided I better get to work on my tan. Here are a couple of pics of Henry's day in the pool, I mean he spent the last half of today in the pool!!!!



2 comments:

Courtney said...

Thanks for the summer tips! Keep them coming if you have any more. We've been doing bubbles and I plan on getting a pool this week. We'll have to try the yogurt finger-painting idea, too! Cute pics of Henry in the pool! I'm impressed that he was playing in there for so long! Oh for the days of longer attention spans!! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the close-up of Henry with his tongue hanging out - it is too cute! Glad you're having such a great summer! Aunty Shirley