Letters to my darlings:

Friday, June 22, 2007

Playdates & Haircuts

Another week of my summer has flown by, but not without some memories. My friends Layla came over with her precious little one and hung out for the day. I was amused out how interested Henry was by Ava. He wanted to help out,share his toys, play, etc.


We told him to be gentle....

So, he gave kisses to be nice.
Then he shared his toys.

After that they just chatted....

After a full day of playing with Ava, Daddy got home from work. Me, Layla, and Henry walked outside to see the dog and pool. A few minutes later we walked back inside. Henry's hair was soaked. John decided that his hair was too hot and that we should buzz it for the summer. I was hesitant. Plus, I did not think Lil' H would even let him touch his hair with the clippers. I was wrong, next thing I knew, Henry was running back into the living room showing me his hair. Its cute, I won't let him do it again. He turned my 2 year old into a 4 year old. I can't handle that....
He is still the same ole Henry though....
Hope you enjoyed the pics and are having a great summer. See you soon at the Bente Family Blog....

3 comments:

jeanna said...

I think Henry looks adorable, but you are right, he does look older. It is fun to watch how our children respond to little babies. Henry was very sweet to share his toys.

Courtney said...

Henry looks so cute with his new haircut! John did a good job! We are debating on cutting Andrew's this weekend or not. I'll miss his little curls, so I can understand your pain! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Henry looks so mature - a real ladies' man! Marsha