Letters to my darlings:

Sunday, July 15, 2007

In the Middle of Summer 2007

Summer is still going strong, regardless of all the rain we've been having. We have just been hanging out with friends, swimming in our pool, and enjoying being home. Enjoy the following pics, they are just random, so you can see what we have been up to.....
Henry had some friends over to celebrate the 4th...

We enjoyed some fireworks...


Henry got to light some sparklers...

My Handsome Boy...

John and I got to go see the movie Transformers....IT ROCKS!!!!

And Henry hung out with Miss Ava.

We are still enjoying Summer and we hope everyone is enjoying themselves and this finds you happy and well. Love all of you!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the little guy is having a wonderful summer! I'm glad to see you are still finding time for "date night".. that's always important!

jeanna said...

Henry is getting so big, I can't wait to see him on Friday! I can't wait to catch up with you! Have a great week!