Letters to my darlings:

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Old Friends, Strong Ties

I visited one of my closest friends a couple weeks ago. Jeanna and I have been friends since Jr. High. Ahhh, the memories of the equipment closet and our coaches making us work out our argument of the day!!! Ha!! Anyway we are both married and our children are about 3 months apart. It was great to see Jeanna and her family. There is a real difference between the boy and girl idea of things, but it was cute to watch them both in their own little world...

Me, Henry, Jeanna, and Karis

No Kid can resist the magnets on the fridge!!

Or a good P&J sandwich


It is always good to see friends you have known for almost a lifetime, it allows you to stay young and remember the past and look forward to the future.

2 comments:

jeanna said...

It was great to see you and Henry. I am thankful that you and I are still friends after all these years. I look forward to all God has in store for both of us and our families. Thanks for always being there no matter how far away we are. I love you, girl!

Courtney said...

What a great pic of you guys!! I can't believe how longs it's been since we all were in school together.