Monday, when we stayed home, he asked to play outside, he wasn't his usual self outside, so I brought out some crayons, he colored for over 30 minutes. I think these pictures are so cute.
In his own little world...
I think Daddy was on way too much meds....
Are you ready for some Football?
That is pretty much it for now. Everyone is doing well. I am really enjoying my new job and I am very satisfied with my change in school districts. I am very blessed to have received that call in June. John's work should start to slow down, but who knows, it is so unpredictable. Henry surprises us everyday with something new, whether it be a new word, a new tune, or something. I hope everyone is doing great. Take care!!
3 comments:
Hey girl! I am glad that things are going well at school. Henry is so cute!
That's such a cute picture of Henry completely absorbed in coloring! Sounds like Kyle and John are alot alike--making sure their boys love football! Have a great week!
Walter would be jealous of Henry's football jersey! Walter is all about football. ha!
Post a Comment