We had a visit from our old friends Aunt Tarrah and Kyle, this visit went well, they played very well together. Actually, Henry drove Kyle around the yard in the Gator. I think this is the first time I have EVER seen Kyle sit in one spot for such a long period of time. It was so adorable, it was so good to see the two of them, they moved to Colorado this past July and we miss them dearly!!!
One Happy Couple. Two Vivacious Boys.One Unpredictable & Fantastic adventure.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Friends and Tradition
I cannot believe that October is almost over and that it is getting closer to the Holidays!!! I love this time of year. We have started a tradition since Henry has been born. We go and by two pumpkins and we decorate them. This year, Henry helped out, it was neat, he really got into cleaning out the pumpkin, which last year, he would not touch the slimy stuff, and he even drew the face on his pumpkin, it is so cute.With Daddy's help pumpkin carving was a success!!! The boys were so proud of their work...

We had a visit from our old friends Aunt Tarrah and Kyle, this visit went well, they played very well together. Actually, Henry drove Kyle around the yard in the Gator. I think this is the first time I have EVER seen Kyle sit in one spot for such a long period of time. It was so adorable, it was so good to see the two of them, they moved to Colorado this past July and we miss them dearly!!!
We had a visit from our old friends Aunt Tarrah and Kyle, this visit went well, they played very well together. Actually, Henry drove Kyle around the yard in the Gator. I think this is the first time I have EVER seen Kyle sit in one spot for such a long period of time. It was so adorable, it was so good to see the two of them, they moved to Colorado this past July and we miss them dearly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pumpkin looks great! What a neat tradition. Karis helped us carve our pumpkin too!
How cute.. the pumpkin turned out great. Ours always seems to look a little crazy. ha! Glad he had fun!
Glad you guys are doing well and having so much fun as a family! Looks like the pumpkin tradition was a big hit! Maybe we'll do that with Andrew next year!
Post a Comment