Watching the Monkeys...
Waiting for the Hippos to come out of the water...
The White Tiger, (my personal favorite)
Posing with the BIG!! Elephant...
Feeding the birdie!! (Henry's personal favorite)
We saved the world from the big alligator...
And he enjoyed watching the otter swimming!
All in all it was a good trip, we had some fun, visited with family, and just enjoyed being a family!! In case you are wondering; John's personal favorite was the Coi in the pond that you could feed, I promise we could of stayed there all day & YES! he did pout when we had to go and see the rest of the animals! Jeez!!
XOXO...
4 comments:
We took Madi to the Fort Worth zoo once, it was a lot of fun. I can't wait to take the kids to the zoo next summer. Karis had a lot of fun when we went last summer before Noah was born.
Mandy, I can't believe you guys were in FW and I didn't know! We are zoo members and take Andrew all the time. He especially loves the lions and parrots. We need to get our boys together sometime--maybe next time I come into Magnolia.
I haven't been to the fort worth zoo before.. looks like a lot of fun and the whole family enjoyed it! How was the weather? It seems sooo hot for the zoo right now.
You haven't blogged in a while, so I'm leaving two posts on this one! Just wanted to say...WOOHOO!! Hope your school year is going good so far! Love, Court :)
Post a Comment