Sorry it has been awhile. I went back to work and that was it. I was trying to be so organized and ready for the first day of school, that I have barely taken any pictures. I am in my second week of school, I am teaching all juniors this year; which I am truly excited about. I believe that is where I belong. Henry is doing well at his sitters, there are about 4 of them that are around the same age and she says they play well together. Last year I started work at 8:50, this year, they changed it to 7:25, so the time change is taking a little bit of a toll on both of us, but I LOVE being out by 2:30, it is worth it!! We have not been up to much, just hanging out and relaxing on the weekends. We visited John's parents last weekend, it was a short visit, but a good one. We were suppose to get another dog, (I know we like we need another one) anyway, it was for a good cause. Regardless, he did not work out and we decided Outlaw is the best dog for our family at the moment, he is so patient with Henry, plays well, and is such a well-behaved dog. We could not of been any luckier.
Here is a picture of all the cousins...

I was making a PowerPoint for an introduction of myself to my students and I found some younger pictures of Henry, Awwww, he is growing so fast. Here are some younger pictures of Henry...
Playing in the rain! (This one actually won a contest and was put in a photography book) Look at those cheeks!!!

My Little Froggy..

Hopefully this will hold all of you over. I promise I will be blogging soon. ;)
XOXO
3 comments:
The pictures are so cute. I am glad to hear that school is going well. I am also glad that you are enjoying the new time. Tell everyone hi for me!
Love the pic of Henry in a raincoat--he is so adorable! Glad to hear that all is well with you and things are going good!!
Great pictures! My kids love playing in the rain!
I'm glad you are enjoying the school year. Wow, that's an early start, but I agree it nice to get it over and done with.
Post a Comment