Letters to my darlings:

Thursday, December 18, 2008

And the name will be...

Glitter Text Generator


We are very satisfied with this name, we feel Jayce is unique, yet strong. Robert comes from both of our beloved Grandfather's (Robert Wilson & A. Robert Flanders). I am really excited about the name we picked out and Henry says it sooooo cute!!! Here are the latest ultrasound pics: 20 weeks and 2 days

Front View

There is no mistake, It's a Boy!!

He is always sucking his thumb!!


I went through and researched color patterns for the baby room, there is so much to choose from, it is amazing how much changes in 3 1/2 years. There are so many more choices, just wish they would get it together on the boys clothes!!!

On another note here are a couple of cute pictures of Henry being Henry!!!!

Henry posing in front of the tree in his silky Christmas P.J.s


Henry & Outlaw watching Blues Clues:


I have a DVD of the ultrasound, I will upload when I have more time, I have trouble uploading videos. Henry is really excited about Christmas, he is going to be so much fun to watch this year, plus this was the first year that he had no problem letting us kow what he wanted, so I am excited to see his reaction when he opens his presents!! Happy Holidays to all!!
XOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name! Henry is adorable.. looks like he's ready for Santa!

SK said...

What a good name...I love it.