- Last week while John was in Illinois, I DID NOT fall asleep before Henry. Henry DID NOT cut off his game and lamp on his own accord and crawl into bed with me and he DID NOT put himself to bed. What a sweet heart NOT taking care of his Mommy!!
- I DID NOT forget to snap the buckle part of Henry’s car-seat and start driving down the road. Henry DID NOT realize that he was not properly buckled in and he DID NOT go into hysterics crying out “the cops are going to get me!”
- Henry DID NOT pick his nose and then ask me what to do with the boogie and I certainly DID NOT respond “just wipe it on your pants!” Ewww!
- I certainly DID NOT miss John terribly while he was away for work in Illinois almost all last week.
- I DID NOT get all excited about our rare moment of snowfall and I DID NOT call my dad and bug him to wake up Henry from his much needed nap to go and play in the snow. Just for Henry to tell Paw-Paw that it was too cold and he wanted to go back inside!
- I DID not have a Mint Chocolate Brownie from Starbucks for breakfast, when I constantly tell Henry no about candy for breakfast.
- Henry did not come to me whining about a splinter in his finger and he not start crying when I mentioned that we should pull it out. So, I certainly did not respond to the whining by stating "Fine, don't come crying to me when your finger falls off." I certainly did not say that!!!!
- Finally, I HAVE NOT been losing sleep over what gender this child inside of me is and I am certainly NOT obsessing and analyzing every single move that this kids makes and comparing “her” to Henry. Plus, I AM NOT ready for Wednesday, when I will FINALLY know what the heck I am having. It is NOT driving me crazy, no way, NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know it is Sunday, but once the week starts, it is hard to blog, so My Not Monday, is posted on Sunday, it is the thought!!! :) Okay, everyone THINK GIRL THIS WEEK!!! We find out what are little one is on Wednesday!!!! XOXO
3 comments:
These were awesome! That rocks that Henry put himself to bed! I always use the 'cops are coming to get you if you don't stay in your seat' with Trey! Good job!
good luck finding out the sex of the baby...i know you want a girl so I will be thinking PINK! I love your "not me post"
good luck finding out the sex of the baby...i know you want a girl so I will be thinking PINK! I love your "not me post"
Post a Comment