Letters to my darlings:

Monday, February 2, 2009

Family Outting...

We went out to Paw-Paw's "office" yesterday. On the land that my dad keeps his cows is a couple of ponds and we set out to see if there were any fish in these ponds. That there was, we had a blast pulling up bass for fun. Henry had fun riding around on Paw-Paw's gator and helping him do cow stuff. It was a nice day outside and we spent most of the day over there, by the end of the day, I realized I had pushed myself a little too much. I just get too competitive with John to stop. By the way, I caught the bigger bass! HeeHee...



He is really starting to pose for pics...


I loved this picture:




Henry was all over the place!


This actually only lasted approx. 2 minutes:


Nice Family picture...


Everyone is doing well!! Last Friday, the craving for a caramel frappacino became too much for me to ignore and I had my first one in 6 months. Wow! the students thought I had gone nuts I was so hyper. Later that evening, I guess the OD of caffeine caught up to Jayce, the kid was going crazy kicking and flipping. Every time John would put his hand on my tummy, Jayce would stop kicking, but he could see the movement. Henry started watching and I grabbed his hand and put it on my belly, it was no time and Jayce gave the hardest kick and it knocked Henry's hand off my tummy. You should of seen Henry's face, he was like whoa! That was creepy and he would not touch my tummy again. It was funny, now he is really asking questions, along with many other random questions. Hope everyone has a great week.
XOXO

3 comments:

jeanna said...

I am glad to hear that you caught the bigger bass, always good when the woman can do something better than her husband!! We are competitive by nature, you and I!

SK said...

I love that picture too of H. He looks so grown up and handsome. The one with the fish looks cute but I have to say a little redneck! Hey...I think all of us "Magnolia Girls" will always have a little redneck in us. :o) That is funny about H not wanting to touch your belly after the masive kick....that same thing hapen to me but it was MY HUSBAND who got freaked out and was scared to touch my tummy afterwards. HA! He said it was like feeling an alien in there. Well, you look great....not much longer now....upload a belly shot. I love prego tummys, they are the best!

Courtney said...

Henry is getting SO big! He's such a cutie! I know Andrew and him would have a blast playing together! That is too funny about the caffeine and the kids at school--I can see their puzzles faces wondering what in the world is going on with their pregnant, hormonal teacher! :) And Henry's reaction is priceless! I wonder if he will remember that as he gets older!