Letters to my darlings:

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*** Art Work ***

Henry loves playing with his sidewalk chalk, John on the other hand could do without; but let's be honest, John does not get much say on this one!! Ha! Henry draws all sorts of stuff, but recently it is beginning to actually make sense, he drew a bird house today and our family. I took the picture of John, me, and Henry, it is too cute. I hope you can see his picture, it was hard to take a picture of.





We are on spring break this week. F-I-N-A-L-L-Y!!!! We are enjoying our time together, I am not making any plans, just seeing where the day takes us, it is sooo nice. I will hopefully be able to update later this week with more pictures of whatever we are doing. XOXO

1 comment:

jeanna said...

very cute, I remember the first time karis drew all of us!