Letters to my darlings:

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

@@@ Update @@@

I hope this post finds everyone doing well. We are adjusting back to our regular schedule after a very relaxing spring break. Everything is going well and we are counting down the weeks until Baby Jayce makes his first appearance. We had a great baby shower thanks to Layla, Brittany, my mom and John's mom and sister. We had a coed bar-b-que and everyone was able to be involved in the celebration of our new addition. I am not going to post any pictures though because they all have me in them and they look awful! Ha! I am serious, it must of been way hot that day and I was more swollen than usual. That is the benefit of being the creator of this blog, no bad pictures of me!!! It is weird, I look in the mirror and yes, my tummy is huge, but overall I don't feel like I look that big in the face, arms, legs, etc. Then, I look at some pictures of myself and just sigh, ugh... The crazy thing is I am still 20 lbs. lighter now than I was with Henry at this point. BUT, I will share some cute pictures taken of Henry for his 4th birthday that is coming up. I have to vent just a bit, I have always been a fan of The Picture People, but the last two times that we have went, I haven't been too impressed. They take like 30 pictures, but only show you 12, that ticks me off, we know our children better than them, who are they to say we pick the pictures we think are best of your kid, they aren't looking for that look that is sooooo that kid. They rushed through the photo shoot and to be honest the 13 pictures that they showed me, I was not that impressed by. Hey, saved me money though. We will not be using them again and I will never recommend them to anyone. Anyway, here are the 2 cute pictures that I did get!!!

**This is my favorite picture, my little boy is growing up soooo fast...


**Country Boy at heart, you can thank Paw-Paw for the love of cows and John Deere, which is the theme of his party this year per Henry. It is cute!!


I go back to the dr. tomorrow, last time I was measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We are all messed up though, I am measuring 2 weeks ahead, Jayce is weighing in right on schedule, yet he is a week ahead in length. We shall see what the dr. says tomorrow. I will keep you posted.
XOXO

4 comments:

kristyo15 said...

So Cute!!! Glad to see everything is going well!

SK said...

I am glad to hear you had a nice spring break and baby shower. Henry sure is growing up. Why can't thay stay babies forever???

jeanna said...

glad to see cute pictures of henry. i have totally stopped taking my kids to get professional pictures, my friend lori takes them, she gets a much better picture of their personality! glad to hear you are feeling well, thinking about you. hope henry has a great 4th birthday!

SK said...

Girl I gained 65 lbs with Skyler mainly due to swelling from preclampsia and when I look back at pictures I want to cry! My mom told me that she didn't even recognize me towards the end of my pregnancy because my face and nose and everything was swollen. Hang in there...not much longer now.