Letters to my darlings:

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Jayce

Hello everyone, I wanted to give everyone an update. Though I thought,the weather being what it was last night, I was sure I was going to go into labor. I was cramping and walking, but we made it through the night. I am scheduled for my c-section at 10 tomorrow morning and I am sure I will make it till then. Tomorrow at this time Jayce should be accustomed to this world!! We are very excited and Henry is going crazy thinking that it has taken "so long" for his baby brother to make his arrival. Keep our family in your thoughts tomorrow and we will contact everyone one way or the other to let everyone know how things went. Hopefully we will be hom by Friday, but we will see what the doc says. I am very nervous, I have told people that I feel like it is almost too planned. I don't like being poked and having needles in me and stuff, so surgery is not on the top of my list. The only thing keeping me sane today is Henry and him being so silly.



XOXO
The Bente Family

4 comments:

kristyo15 said...

We'll definitely be thinkin' and prayin' for y'all. Good luck, and keep us posted!

Courtney said...

Aww, well I will be praying for you! Can't wait to see baby pics!! So exciting!! :)

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

How exciting! Keep us posted! I will be thinking about you!

HS2College said...

We can't wait to have another little boy to play with!