Letters to my darlings:

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday!!!

Wow, I wouldn't call it birthday, more like Birthdays. We celebrated Henry's birthday on April 11th, with our usual shin-dig!! It turned out great thanks to everyone who helped and came to celebrate our little man's birthday. The on his actual birthday, I brought stuff to have a party at school and we also took him out to eat at our favorite mexican joint!!! I will let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy. Saturday, April 11th -- A.K.A. The John Deere B-day Party:


Cake-Time:

Best Buds:

Wishful thinking of getting a picture with all the kids sitting & looking at the camera -- Ha!

Eating B-day cupcakes at school:


Okay, this outting was priceless, we went to our favorite mexican joint and ate dinner, he loves Rancheros! We decided to have them sing Happy Birthday to Henry, it was hilarious, he was a ham the entire time, telling everyone that it was his birthday and he couldn't wait for them to sing to him; until it actually happened, if we weren't laughing so hard, I think he would of cried. Henry took it like a big boy and made it even better. The pictures really do the talking here...
Happy Birthday to me!






Telling daddy about his day!


Okay - I am hoping the video works, after Henry got whip cream in the face he kept telling us "That was ridiculous!" Why did they do that? and Let's not do that again, I got him on video saying "ridiculous", but it does not quite sound like it should!! Ha!

4 comments:

Bri Kutter said...

the video is hilarious!

jeanna said...

I could hear him very clearly say "dickulous," we know what he means mom. Looks like you guys had a fun day.

SK said...

He is soooo cute. And seriously....he is 4 already? Wow....where has time gone??? Looks like he had a great b-day. Good hob mom and dad.

Courtney said...

Henry is getting SO big! I can't believe he's already FOUR! And that cake is pretty spectacular--WOW! :) Hope you are doing good!