When I say growing I mean both boys, sometimes I cannot believe it. For example, I put some 4T pants on Henry the other day and they looked like capris. Yet, 5T fits so far in length, but you should see the waist, it swallows him. On the other hand, I have a 2 month old that is growing out of 3 month old clothes, geez, there is no winning!!! Henry is hilarious, the personality on this kids cracks me up, this afternoon we were eating at Chic-fil-a and he looks at me and says "Mommy you need to teach me how to drive!" What?? Your 4... Jayce is doing more and more each day, the smiles are in abundance now and they are so adorable. My favorite is when John walks in the door and Jayce sees him, this huge lip curling smile comes across Jayce's face. So cute. Henry is also officially swimming now without help. Figures, I just signed him up for swim lessons that he starts on Monday and the kid starts trucking in the water. Here are some recent pictures of the boys...
Henry & John on Father's Day: (Jayce was MIA)

Watching Baby Einstein, hmmmm, what age is it for again???

What??? Is that something green in Henry's mouth?? OMG! It is a green bean!!! He had more than one, finally something green and it is a vegetable and it is being eaten without fuss!!! WooHoo!!

Brotherly Love!

Exploring...

There's that smile!

A boy & his dog!

Hope you enjoyed the update!!
XOXO
2 comments:
cute pics girl! Good job Henry eating your green beans without a fuss. That smile on Jayce's face is priceless, what a sweet boy!
OMGosh...that is so gute and sweet. Jayce looks so sweet with that precious smile. I love it. Isn't that how it always happens? You sign them up for something then they learn it on their own??? Oh well, it will do him some good. Keep up the good work mom.
Post a Comment