I have to say I am a little spoiled. Here I have been on maternity leave 5 weeks before school was out and wow is it easy to get around. No traffic, no busy shopping places, etc. Now that school is out, geez, it takes me an extra hour just to get errands run. I mean even the library was packed this morning, we had to drive around looking for a parking space. Okay, enough complaining!! I know I am just spoiled. The boys are doing great. Henry has really adapted to his role as big brother and does a superior job. Jayce is getting so big and is officially sleeping in his crib and on average sleeps about 4 hours at a time. Much better than every 2 hours. We have just been hanging around the house, swimming, coloring, and just enjoying being off. Here are some recent pictures of the boys!!!
Being Silly...

Hanging out by the pool...

I love Swimming...

Watching cartoons with Big Bro...

My mom came out last Friday and watched Jayce so we could take Henry out on the boat. It was nice to spend time with Henry and he had a great time.
Daddy's lil' fisherman:

All geared up:

Just like daddy:

Enjoying the ride:

First Fish:

AND of course Henry cannot go a day without torturing the dog. If you look closely on Outlaw's shoulder you will see a little purple guy drawn on by marker.
By Picasso Henry...

A close-up:

That is pretty much it for now. Just enjoying my time with the kiddos and hoping it does not go to fast. Plus trying to lose the baby weight and more, but that is a different posting! Ha!!
XOXO
3 comments:
So glad that yall are getting in a good groove now. Jayce is getting big. I love the pic of H and his fish. Such a bog big looking like his daddy. :o) Poor dog. I can't belive H did that.
That is too funny, Henry drawing on the dog, I can't believe he stayed still long enough.
I love the drawing on the dog! What a pal for Henry!
My fave pic of Henry is the one of him in the Ut hat and looking out on the boat... so sweet!
Jayce is too cute! I am sure you are enjoying those longer sleep nights! Jealous of ya right now! My 8month old is going thru a weird stage and getting up every 2 hours and fussing. The only way to get sleep is by letting him in bed with me... so the last 3 nights he has joined us in the bed around 2:30/3am.... ugh! I was really wanting to get him in his own bed upstairs this summer... still in the pack-n-play in our bedroom. I know.. bad choice from the start and I am going to work on it!
The boys are too precious... you are a great mom! We need to get together this summer... send me an email-- terrie_moffitt@yahoo.com
Post a Comment