Letters to my darlings:

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Something to Start Your Monday off with a Smile!!!

Tomorrow is our last day before school starts. :( I am really nervous about starting work with all of our new changes, but I am praying that it will all work itself out!!! Henry starts Pre-school Tuesday, he is really excited and ready to learn. Jayce started Mrs. Stephanie's last Monday and seems to be adjusting well. It is so nice to have someone we feel comfortable with and making this transition a great one. I have started work at the new high school this year and I am really impressed so far and I am very excited about working with such great people. John is taking on a new role as he likes to put it "soccer dad", he will be taking the boys to school in the morning to relieve some of the stress for me,since my drive is a lot further now. He cleaned out his truck this evening and lined up the car seats, it was a sight. Now, we just have to get him in the routine of remembering to get Henry to brush his teeth, comb is hair, etc. We will see, his first day is Tuesday. Luckily Stephanie is the best ever and is okay with receiving Jayce in his present state of waking up, dirty diaper and all. Ha!! I will post pictures of Henry's first day later this week. I wanted to share this video with all of you. It is hilarious. Jayce started cracking up the other day during his dinner!!!!

I want to say Congrats to the Montgomery Family (Layla & Shawn) Alyssa Grace was born this evening! 8 lbs. 20 inches and soooooooo adorable!!!

Video of Jayce!!

2 comments:

SK said...

OMG that is soooo cute! Thanks for making me laugh on a Monday morning. Good luck tomorrow. I ams ure things will all work themselves out. Hang in there.

HS2College said...

precious. I love their laughs!