Letters to my darlings:

Monday, August 10, 2009

Beach Trip - Galveston

We were able to make a small family vacation before our summer is officially closed. We had a great time and had a lot of fun, thanks Mom for coming with us and helping with Jayce, it made our trip that much more enjoyable!!! Here are the pictures from the trip.

Say "Beach Trip!"


First Stop: Moody Gardens -






Jayce found the yellow fish fascinating!


Beach day #1
Jayce loved the beach










Good Family Pic after eating at Fish Tales (our fav!!)


Beach Day #2


We surf fished on Saturday, we caught tons of whiting, small drums, croakers, etc and I caught a SHARK!!! It was soooo much fun!! My arm was sore though.




Jayce licking the sand...


Jayce eating the sand!!


Day #3
On our way out we visited Seawolf Park - it has a submarine and a war ship from WWII. It was neat, but a little hot.

Henry steering the sub-


Where's Henry??




We had a great time and today we are just resting and recovering!!! I start work on Friday and Henry starts Pre-school in 2 weeks. (sob) I will survive that I promise, I just might not handle it very gracefully!! Ha!!
XOXO

No comments: