Letters to my darlings:

Thursday, July 30, 2009

What we've been doing & a first...

We have just been here and there, just trying to make the most of what is left of our summer vacation. I am just trying to soak up both boys!!

We went and visited Great-Grammy


We celebrated Pa Black's 79th birthday. But the only picture I got was with Nanny!

This was the mood of the day for Jayce!

Jayce loves Henry's room!


How Big Brother plays with Little Brother



Bath-Time


NOW FOR THE FIRST...

Jayce has gotten to the point where his milk does not quite hold him over until his last feeding at night, so with much begging, the dr. okayed it for Jayce to start rice cereal.

Mmmmm, I'm hungry!


Bring on the goods!!!


This stuff is pretty good!

The first taste of rice was successful!!! He wore his "I love my big brother" bib and he did not make too much of a mess!!!! Now, if we can get more of a spoonful in his belly it will be great!!!!


XOXO

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Those pictures are so cute, his big cheeks smiling. I can't believe Pa turned 79, wow how times flies.