I got a coupon in the mail for Picture People and I could not pass it up! Plus, I really needed to get a good picture of Jayce and I wanted to get some pictures of the boys together. I tried a new location and I loved the photographer that I had. He really went out of the way to capture both boys attention. (Note: Grandparents - I have copies for you and you will be getting the soon!)
We have been going and going latley, I will update soon on our trip to the Zoo, Children's Museum, and more of Taylor's visit!! XOXO
Awesome pictures! I can't believe I have not see that baby. He is getting so big. We should try and get a pic of all four great grandkids for Nan for Christmas. What do you think?
2 comments:
Tooooo cute! Love them.
Awesome pictures! I can't believe I have not see that baby. He is getting so big. We should try and get a pic of all four great grandkids for Nan for Christmas. What do you think?
Post a Comment