November:
We went to Shane's b-day party, Henry took longer to warm-up than usual, but he had fun and Jayce enjoyed playing with Shelby.
Thanksgiving Break:
As we do every year, we made the trip down to John's parent's house for Thanksgiving. This was Jayce's first roadie and let me tell you, it was not a very pleasant drive. On the way down, our 5 hour trip turned out to be 7 hours and once we got there Jayce missed his crib and he was up pretty much every 2-3 hours. With that aside, it was still a wonderful trip and we spent quality time with John's family. Henry adores his cousins and I adore my sis-in-law, so I am very glad we made the trip, even though Jayce will have to be a bit older before we attempt it again. On the way home, he cried for an hour and half straight. John's mom had a photographer come out to the house and take family pictures, they looked like they turned out great and I cannot wait to get mine, so I can share with everyone. Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful visit and everything you did for us!!
Henry was able to write a letter to Santa and mail it, he took it soooo seriously.
Thanksgiving Day:
Mmmmm, pumpkin!
Grandma Bente told Henry to go through the newspaper and write his name on the things he would like for Christmas, that was a task he focused on!
The Cousins:
Jayce had his first pickle (what a mess!)
Before we left, we were able to go and visit John's childhood friend who has 3 very sweet boys. They love Henry. Henry saw the 3 boys get out of their Tahoe and he was automatically intimidated. They were so good about making him feel welcomed and before you know it we had four boys creating chaos in their house and on in tears when it was time to go.
Jayce excited about his new trick!
Moving on to December:
We were able to see snow, how fun, I was at school at the time and it just reminds you that they want to be adults, but really they still are kids. I have windows in my classroom, so the day was pretty much a waste, because you could see the snow, so we ended up playing in the snow, students were going up to the windows and caroling, it was so funny.
This picture is from one of the mornings when it was icy.
My Great friend Brittany was married last weekend. Me, John,and Henry had so much funny being a part of this event and it turned out just gorgeous and I am so happy for Bri and Ty.
Jayce dressed for the cold weather:
Okay, I will stop for now!! Hope everyone is well and having a wonderful Holiday Season, we love ya!!
XOXO
1 comment:
good grief girl. You have been MIA for a very long time. Welcome back.
Post a Comment