Letters to my darlings:

Monday, December 21, 2009

Pre-Christmas Post!!

Happy Holidays!!!

I am feeling the Christmas spirit this year, last year was such a blur. I do believe I did not even send out Christmas cards. I don't know what it is with me and being pregnant, but both years I was pregnant, I zoned out that entire 9 months.

Henry is so excited about Christmas. He ask all sorts of questions about Santa, etc. My cousin sent me this cool site, if any of you with little ones want to create a personal message from Santa this is it. I cannot wait until I can show it to Henry!! It is like a video gram from Santa to your child. You upload his name, how he has been good, what he wants for Christmas, and more. Then it makes it into a video and puts all the information together. It is so neat.

http://portablenorthpole.tv

Okay - enough chatting, here is what we have been up to lately!

We had The Flanders Family Christmas 12/12
All the Great-Grandkids:


John and Henry attempted to make a Gingerbread House:

BUT, the roof caved in...

SO, I bought a pre-made one and the boys just decorated it!! It worked much better...




Cute Picture of Jayce:


Henry had Polar Express day at his school, they were able to go to school in their PJs, drink hot chocolate, and read the book!! I Love it!!


Saturday 12/19 was my Dad's birthday, we had a little get together for him, ate some chili, had some cake, visited with Nan & Pa, and then watched movies all day. It was a nice day and I believe Dad had a good time!








You gotta love trick candles!


Jayce and his new toy basket


Oh and one more picture. I was feeling down the other day, it is so easy to lose yourself once life gets going, work, husband, kiddos. I am just trying to re-figure out who Mandy is, because she has been pushed to the side for awhile now. So, my old spontaneous self came through last Friday and I figured I have had the same hairstyle for at least 10 years now, no bangs, long and straight. I changed it up a bit and I am loving it. :)

So, I asked for bangs, and some layers, and add a nice pair of blingy earrings. Voila, I am on the path to finding Mandy again!! We will see how it turns out...


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
XOXO

2 comments:

jeanna said...

Love the bangs girl, it is good to have a change! I think you look younger, a lot more like the junior high Mandy, without all the hairspray!! LOve ya girl. You will find yourself, it is only a matter of time, God will help you, because our true self is in Him alone.

SK said...

I love the hair. Good for you for doing something for yourself. Hope you have a good Christmas.