Letters to my darlings:

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM THE BENTE FAMILY:

Wow. 2010. I am so excited to see what the new year brings to our family. I know there will so much to blog with Henry getting closer to 5 and Jayce getting closer to a year old. Many milestones, many memories, and many great family moments. We had a low key New Year's Eve. The Montgomery family came over and celebrated with us and we just hung out and had a good time. On New Year's Day, John and I headed out to Louisiana for our first weekend get away alone together in almost 4 years. That post will come. :) I just have a few pictures from the other night that I wanted to share. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year and I pray that everyone who receives this blog has a blessed year. We love all of our friends and family and wish you happiness in your lives. XOXO

We ended 2009 at our favorite Mexican Restaurant


Well Hello There Cutie with the Drool!!


My Sweet Henry! He made me tear up today. He came up to me and told me "Mommy I love you so much." You do so much for me and I am so happy for it!" (Tear)


Henry wanted to stay up until midnight, we had silly string and he was ready. We sat down to wait and John and I were just talking when we realized it was past midnight. We looked down to say come on Henry and he was out cold!!

2 comments:

jeanna said...

That is so funny, Henry falling asleep before it got to midnight. I am glad you guys had a fun trip, can't wait to see pics.

SK said...

OMGosh they are adorable. Love the sweetness coming from Henry....that is so sweet...I would have totally cried. :o) Glad ya'll had a good New Year's