We want our Texas weather back!!! Oh wait, this is TX weather, unpredictable!! I feel so bad when we get home from school and Henry asks to go play outside. By the time we arrive home, it is too cold. At least last weekend we had a peek of what we are use to and we took full advantage. We have been just going with the flow lately. Henry receives his yellow stripes tomorrow, which is he so excited about. He did really well at testing. He freaked out at first because they had all the kids that were testing warm-up together, but one of the black belt instructors saw his struggle and went over to him and calmed him down and he braved through it. We are so proud of him. Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks.
Henry testing for his yellow stripe:

Jayce felt like an hour for testing was a bit too long...

Go Coogs!

Henry and I discovered how to get John home earlier, we fished without him, heehee, and he arrived home 2 hours ahead of schedule after I had caught about 6 bass in our pond. Poor guy, did not catch a thing!! ;)

My boys!!

Snow???



Snowman Stan:


I will update soon when I get Henry's graduation pictures uploaded. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment