Grandma and Grandpa Bente were up this weekend. They were able to come and watch Henry at karate. We had a very nice visit with them and hope to see you guys soon. Henry loved having them down and kept making sure that were were meeting back up with them if we separated!! Thanks for everything Mom and Dad, we really enjoyed your visit. Sorry the pic is just of Grandma Bente, my camera annoyed me and this is all the pictures I have from this weekend. ;)
Getting his yellow stripes:
This is the only picture I got witth Henry and his yellow stripes with Master Foster, my camera decided it did not like the lighting and quit taking pictures.
Grandma and Grandpa Bente gave Henry a surprise for moving up in rank:
We are very proud of Henry and glad that he has found something he likes to do. We will see if he sticks to it. He will for the year at least.
XOXO
1 comment:
AAWWWW that so awesome! I can't wait to put my toddler in some type of martial arts! As for camera, what type would you be looking for, like SLR or a point and shoot. If SLR is the case I would recommend the Nikon D60, great for beginners!
Post a Comment