Letters to my darlings:

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

@@@ Spring Break 2010 @@@

SLOW DOWN!!! That is what I have to say. It is already Thursday tomorrow. I knew this would be a tease, my focus is on summer!!! It has been enjoyable though. The Zavala Family spent the first part of spring break with us, loads of fun!!! Pictures will follow. In celebration of St. Patty's day, we wore green and went to a park. I know nothing to do with SPD, but I did my best. I baked a green cake. The end result, I feel like a stuffed pig, yet at the same time, I got some great pictures of the boys today!!!!

In celebration of St. Patty's Day: Henry should be the poster child for today!! Ha!
(p.s. I edited the picture with my new Adobe photshop I got for Christmas. *Grin*)


St. Patty's Day Park Pictures:








Zavala Family Fun:








On tomorrow's agenda, absolutley nothing, I don't want to go anywhere!! For those of you wondering, we are having the boys' party on April 24th, most likely later in the aftenoon after karate. I will be getting that organized shortly, but at least you can put it on the calander. I hope everyone is enjoying the weather and doing well.
XOXO

1 comment:

jeanna said...

Great pics girl, Henry is so adorable. You all look great.