Letters to my darlings:

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Vaca Week #3


Another great week for the Bente Family. I am loving this!!

What more could you want: Eating his burger, drinking his milk, and riding in his wagon. Ahhh, the good life!

Henry is still enjoying his 4 wheeler!
Fish kisses!
I set Henry up an obstacle course, he thought it was cool!
Jayce and I were watching Baby Einstein one morning, he came up a laid down next to me, after a bit, I noticed he was too quiet and this is what I saw. So, I covered him up and he slept for nearly an hour!!
FATHER'S DAY:
John wanted this minnow bucket we found in an antique store.
Loving their Dad!!
Jayce loved chocolate pudding
We went and did a little night fishing for Father's Day, Henry caught the big bass.
John caught a Gar!
I think this was one of the best Dad's day to date!! John seemed to enjoy the day and we were able to spend time with my dad as well. I treated them to BBQ at Rudy's, we visited some antique shops! Happy Father's day to my husband, who works hard for our family and to my dad who is always there for us!! I love you both!

Finally, today, I decided that Henry needs to work his mind a bit. I thought we should do something creative a few times a week and he should review his writing, letters, etc a little bit each day. Here is how it turned out.
 He made a frog puppet for the creative part:
Henry loves using glue!
Concentrating...
Decorating his frog puppet and the final product! *Ribbet*
Then a little practice afterwards!

Not sure what we are going to do the rest of the week, I see a visit to the library, some swimming, and just relaxing. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!
XOXO

1 comment:

jeanna said...

looks like you guys are having fun!