I cannot believe that July went so fast. Where has this summer gone? In 8 days I have to go back to work. *SIGH* I am by far not ready to go back. I enjoyed this summer very much. It was so nice to be home with the boys, playing with them, getting to really know their personalities. It was wonderful.
Is it a guy thing to lounge in recliners!?
Feeding a baby calf: One of my dad's cow's had a baby that did not get the hang of nursing, so when dad went to check on his herd, he found this one half dead. Dad, being the animal person he is (cough), decides to nurse it back to health. Henry was able to join in on the fun!
Pa Black's 80th Birthday: Nanny got the whole crew together to celebrate Pa's birthday.
The kiddos played well together
I mean all the kiddos! ;)
Henry loves to show people his DS (Thanks Auntie & Uncle Z)
Jayce: Always happy when there is food present!
Henry: Preparing for Kindergarten
Bowling: My how this kid loves to bowl, he must take after his parents! We have been bowling lately several times, Henry is a natural. He even got his first strike the other day. Yes he uses the bumpers, but does not need them most of the time!
Mother/Son photo-op:
Karate Kid: Henry is still flourishing in Karate, he is getting better and better. Hopefully he can test for his yellow belt by the end of the month. If not he will receive his red stripe. Either way we are so proud of how far he has come since January. He used to be shy and stand-offish. Now he takes initiative and is one of the loudest in class(this is a good thing). He even took it upon himself the other day and asked a black belt to show him the last move sequence he needs to know for his yellow belt. We are so proud of him!
They have him practice the move with his eyes closed!
Finally: This photo is for Grandma Bente, Taylor, and Mykel. They were talking on the phone and he was really into the conversation! So cute!
I need to update between pictures better. :) We are headed to the beach on Thursday; I cannot wait to take pictures there!!! After that we will be enjoying our last few days of summer together at home; swimming, playing, and relaxing!! Have a good week everyone and we will update soon!
XOXO
<><><><><><><><><><><><> >>>>
>>>>>>>>
1 comment:
Going back to work is hard and I hope it goes smoothly for you. I think I might stomp my feet and scream all the way back into work the end of this month. :o) Good luck with the new school year.
Post a Comment