I have to give credit to a friend of mine, she does this and I thought this was a great idea. You inspired me Chelette! If you think about it, I take tons of pictures on my iPhone and I send them out to a couple of people or they just sit in my phone, so why not do a quick post every Monday with pictures from my phone. {Love it!} I did realize I have more pictures of Jayce on my phone than Henry, that is because Jayce is at that age. I will make it as even as possible.
And here we go...
One Cool Dude:
Yea, this is fun:
I am so cute in this hat:
Lil' Fisherman:
Not so sure about this dad:
Love my fruit sticks:
Go COOGS, Zzzzzzzz:
I like my new shoes:
Alrighty that is some of the good ones from my phone over the past few weeks. Have a great week!!
XOXO
1 comment:
love it! The boys are getting so big...where does all the time go!
Glad I could inspire you!
Post a Comment